Knitting: Flax Pullover Sweater
With Angie Jordan
Fridays, February 2, 9, 16, and 23 6-8pm
Design & Photo Credit: TincanKnits
Okay beginners, ready to move on from knitting scarves and hats? Never made a top-down, in-the-round pullover? This class is great for beginners who have a comfortable grasp on knitting & purling. TinCan Knits provides an amazing pattern free on Ravelry.com, with sizes ranging from new born to 4XL.
* US 6, 16" circular needles
* US 6 double pointed needles (dpn)
* US 8, 32" circular needles
* US 8 double pointed needles (dpn)
* 1100 (size medium) - 1400 (size large) yards of worsted weight yarn
* stitch markers
* tapestry needle
You will receive 15% off all supplies you purchase for class!
(four session class)